- Serves: 7 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 485
- Difficulty: easy
These Chicken burgers are crispy at the outside with a juicy and soft chicken breast center. This recipe shares all the tricks in making fried chicken breast in a perfect way that crunches whilst you chew into it.
- Take the chicken breast pieces and cut them in the middle for a perfect half length wise.
- Place these chicken breasts between 2 plastic sheets as we will pound them with a meat hammer or rolling pin for make them a little bit think.
- Now add yogurt, hot sauce, salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder. Stir it together to combine everything,
- Add the halved chicken fillets in this marination and mix in it so that marination could coat evenly. This marination will help the chicken to be tenderized.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate this chicken over night or minimum of 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl combine all purpose flour, salt, black pepper powder, baking powder, paprika powder, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Whisk everything well to combine.
- After the marination time, take the chicken out and one by one dip each fillet in the dry coating. Make sure you have a thick layer of flour mixture on the chicken and place aside.
- Heat cooking oil on medium flame for deep frying the chicken. Make sure the oil should not be too heat as it will cook the chicken from outside but it will remain uncooked inside.
- Before putting in oil for deep frying dip the fillet in coating for second time and immediately put it in the oil.
- you can cook each side for about 3 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oil and lace on a wire rack so that extra oil should drip and the chicken remain crispy.
- ____________For Assembling Burgers______________
- Take a small bowl and mix mayonnaise, chili garlic sauce, hot sauce and chili flakes to a make your own burger sauce. (You can even use simple mayonnaise or ketchup as sauce or even change the ingredients as per your choice).
- Take the half cut burger buns and toast them on a frying pan with little bit of butter of ghee.
- Put a generous amount of sauce on bottom piece of burger bun.
- Put the lettuce leaf on it.
- Place slices of tomato, onion and cucumber on it.
- Place the chicken piece on it.
- Put the second side of burger bun on it and your crispy burger is ready to eat.
- __________Note: you can add slices of cheddar or burger cheese in the burger as well. You just have to heat the burger in a pan or microwave till the cheese melts completely).
You may also like