- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 580
- Difficulty: easy
Recipe of a spicy and tasty peri peri chicken along with peri peri sauce and peri peri rice. This is a very easy version of peri peri suace, chicken and rice ready in an hour.
- Put Kashmiri chilies in boiling water and boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Put them in a blender and add cooking oil, salt, garlic, citric acid, mustard paste, Lemon juice, chili flakes and chopped fresh coriander.
- Blend all these well till the consistency of sauce achieved. Put it aside.
- ___For Peri peri Chicken___
- Take chicken breasts in a bowl and add cooking oil, salt, paprika powder, worcestorshire sauce, soy sauce and already prepared peri peri sauce.
- Rub the mixture on chicken, dip the pieces in it and let it marinate for 30-40 minutes.
- Now take a grill pan and heat ir on low flame.
- Brush some oil on the pan and let the chicken pieces cook on it. Flip the sides in between until the chicken is completely cooked.
- ___For Peri Peri Rice___
- Take oil in a a pan and add diced shimla mirch and tomatoes in it.
- Cook the vegetables on medium high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add boiled rice, soy sauce and peri peri sauce in it and give it a mix.
- add saffron milk and again mix.
- You rice are ready, serve with peri peri chicken on top.
You may also like