- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 227
- Difficulty: easy
This famous cake recipe is very common and required just few ingredients. This cake is prepared in frying pan and can be made in only 20 minutes. This is like Swiss roll cake recipe with a different touch. You can try this recipe for breakfast or as a really easy fast snack. I hope you will enjoy this crunchy caramel taste recipe.
- In a bowl take the egg and add powdered sugar, salt, vanilla essence in it. Mix everything till well combined.
- Now add milk and cooking oil in it and mix well again. You can use any kind of vegetable or canola oil in it except olive oil.
- Now gradually add all purpose flour in it and combine well.
- Mix in baking powder in it, and your cake batter is ready. Remember we need to use sifted all purpose flour and baking powder in this recipe.
- Now slice the banana and keep aside.
- Layer the sugar in the bottom of frying pan and layer over it the prepared slices of banana and then pour the prepared cake batter over these that banana and sugar layer should be covered with it.
- Tap the frying pan for 1 or 2 times to remove the air bubbles.
- Cover the frying pan, put it on the stove on very low flame and cook the cake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes uncover the pan and insert a tooth pick in the center, if it comes out clean the cake is ready.
- Run a spatula around the edges to separate the cake from pan and take it out on a plate.
- Your cake is ready to serve.
- __________________Note: If you will use a small frying pan the cake will fluff up in a good size but if you use a big pan the cake will be thin like what i made.
- The sugar that we spread as a layer will melt and caramelized and will give a crunchy taste while eating.
You may also like