- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 12 Minutes
- Calories: 425
- Difficulty: easy
This easy pizza recipe with a step by step illustration of pizza dough making produces the delicious homemade pizza, best pizza you will ever eat. Now skip the pizza delivery as you only need 6 ingredients to start this pizza.
- In a glass or jug add warm water, sugar and yeast, Mix well and cover the glass. Let the yeast rise for 10 minutes.
- In a big bowl add flour and salt, combine well. Then add oil and yeast mixture and mix everything well together.
- Now dust some flour on the work surface and take the dough out on it. Set the timer for 10 minutes and knead the dough well. If the dough feels sticky sprinkle the flour during kneading, we need a soft dough so do not add too much flour.
- Grease a bowl with oil and put the dough after kneading in it, flip the sides so that dough could also get greased. Cover the bowl and let the dough rest in a warm place for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour the dough will get double in size, take it out on the work surface dusted with flour and knead it again for a while.
- Divide the dough in 4 equal parts. You can make 4 medium size pizza with this dough.
- Give a ball shape to the all portions of dough, cover these with clothes and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Take a ball of dough and flatten it using your hands. Grease a pan and put the flatten dough in it, give proper shape of pizza to the dough.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough, add pizza toppings sliced sausages, chopped capsicum, cherry tomatoes, shredded cheese and sprinkle some oregano.
- Bake in oven at 250 °C for 10-12 minutes.
- Easy and delicious pizza is ready to serve.
- ______________________Note: You can add toppings of your own choice like you can add pepperoni instead of sausages or you can even skip the non veg part and prepare a simple vegetarian pizza.
You may also like