- Serves: 7 People
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 533
- Difficulty: easy
Malai egg curry or egg masala is a delicious creamy recipe which is exceptionally yummy. The ingredients used in this recipe are very common and easily available in Pakistani and Indian Kitchen. This is a quick and easy to make recipe similar to common egg curry but with exception of milk and cream. The recipe does not included spices like red chili or turmeric instead green chilies and black pepper powder is used in it.
- Put a sauce pan on the stove and add enough water for boiling the eggs. place eggs and 1/2 teaspoon of salt on the water and boil the eggs for 10 minutes or till hard boiled. Peeled of the eggs and cut them in the middle vertically.
- Roughly chop the onions and tomatoes. Add these in a blender along with green chilies, garlic cloves, ginger piece, blend these well to make a paste.
- Place a wok or pan on medium heat and add butter and oil to it. Heat it till he butter melts then put the prepared paste in it.
- Mix well and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes or until the raw smell goes away.
- Now add salt, zeera powder, garam masala powder, dhanya powder, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add fresh cream and mix well.
- Add milk, mix and bring it to a boil. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame.
- Then take the lid off and add boiled halved eggs. Gently coat the egg with prepared mixture.
- Now add chopped green chilies and chopped fresh coriander leaves, cover the lid and let the gravy cooked for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the flame and your curry is ready to serve.
You may also like