- Serves: 21 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 475
- Difficulty: easy
Today's recipe is how to make classic 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies at home. You may also call these 20 minutes Peanut butter Cookies as they can be prepared very quickly and are very delicious in taste. As you may have the idea from the name of these cookies that peanut butter is the basic ingredient in these cookies. After you’ve made them once, this easy and healthy peanut butter cookie recipe will be forever in your memory too. After you have made them once, this easy peanut butter cookie recipe will be forever in your memory. Although there are alot of variations in these cookies on internet yet I am posting a basic recipe if these cookies. You can add the variation as per your choice.
- In a bowl add sugar, egg, vanilla and peanut butter. With electric mixer or hand whisk combine all the ingredients well till the sugar melts. We need a smooth batter for cookie dough.
- Place a butter paper in the baking sheet.
- Take a teaspoon of the dough and shape it into a ball, slightly press it to flat it a little bit and place in the baking tray. If you want to make bigger cookies you can take a tablespoon of dough or as much as you want.
- Preheat the oven at 350 °F or 180 °C and bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. The cookies will be baked soft after 8 minutes but if you want slightly crunchy cookies bake for 10 minutes. It's up to you how would you like these cookies.
- Take out of the oven after baking and let these cool down in the tray. Do not try to take off from paper while cookies are warm as they will be very soft.
- Now the cookies itself are very delicious but if you want to garnish these, take a teaspoon of luke warm water in a bowl and mix a tablespoon of nutella in it.
- Combine both water and nutella well so that it came to a sauce consistency. Spread this sauce over the cookies with the help of spoon.
- Quick, easy and delicious peanut butter cookies are ready to enjoy.
- _____________ Note: You can use almond slices or other sliced nuts in cookies or on top before baking. Even you can add add chocolate on top of these.
You may also like