- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 239
- Difficulty: easy
Tikka boti is a South Asian style dish that some also call as kababs. Chicken tikka boti is tender, fragrant and full of flavors dish.
Make the delicious tikka boti at home with this simple and easy recipe and charm the taste buds of your family and friends. I tried to share all the steps in detail for this chicken tikka boti recipe. Further we do not BBQ metal skewers for this recipe as you can easily use the bamboo skewers here.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly.
- Add all the ingredients in the chicken except onions.
- Mix the masalha with chicken so that every thing could be rubbed very well on chicken.
- Let it marinate for 30 mints.
- Soak the skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- then take one piece of chicken and put it in skewer, then add 1 diced onion piece and then again chicken. repeat the process for 5 chicken pieces and diced onion in between them.
- continue this process until complete chicken is on skewers.
- Take a Bar B Q grill or any wire stand (cake cooling rack can also be used) and put it on charcoal.
- Brush the grill with some oil and put all the chicken skewers over wire stand.
- Let them cook slowly while brushing with oil time to time.
- Change the side of the skewers after few minutes.
- When the chicken turn golden brown it is ready to be served. Enjoy this chicken tikka boti with your favorite dip.
You may also like