- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 310
- Difficulty: medium
Everyone loves Chicken Tikka Pizza the perfect blend of Desi spices and Italian herbs topped with cheese makes this Pizza exceptional. You may add fresh coriander leaves to give it a distinctive Desi twist.
- _____________________For Pizza Dough____________________
- Add sugar, oil and yeast in lukewarm water. Mix it well, cover it and let the yeast rise for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add all purpose flour, salt, dry milk, yogurt and egg and combine everything well.
- After 5 minutes yeast will fluff up, mix the yeast mixture and add into the all purpose flour mixture.
- Knead the dough well for 6-7 minutes till it gets smooth. Keep in mind the dough should be soft.
- Grease the bowl with some oil, put the dough in it and give a few turns so that dough should also get greased.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough rise for 30-40 minutes on room temperature or any warm place.
- _________________For Pizza Topping_________________
- Put the chicken in a bowl and add yogurt, oil, salt, chili flakes, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masalha powder, turmeric powder. Mix every thing well so that chicken could be well coated.
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Put a frying pan on medium flame and cook the marinated chicken in it for 4-5 minutes.
- Then low the flame, cover the pan and let the chicken cook for about 6 minutes more so that it could get tender.
- After 6 minutes uncover the pan and chicken topping is ready.
- _________________For Assembling Pizza_________________
- Pre heat the oven for 30 minutes at 180 °C.
- When the pizza dough is doubled in size, punch it and take it out of the bowl.
- Dust some flour on the surface and knead it slightly.
- Now roll the pizza to about 1/2 inch thickness. Remember from this dough you can make a 13 inches size pizza or a large pizza so take the pan accordingly.
- Grease the pizza pan and gently set the rolled pizza dough in the pan.
- Press the sides of pizza to the pan and do not left the sides too thick.
- Now prick the base with help of a fork.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on the pizza base but leave the border of base.
- Now spread some cheddar and mozzarella cheese on it.
- Place prepared chicken pieces, capsicum, onion and black olives on it.
- Sprinkle oregano leaves and chili flakes on it.
- Top the pizza with some oil and put it in pre heated oven for 15 minutes at 180 °C.
- After baking pizza is ready serve it hot.
You may also like