- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 270
- Difficulty: easy
A different recipe of fruit custard with coconut milk.
- Mix the custard powder in 1/4 cup of milk and dissolve.
- Pour the coconut milk in a pan and add custard mixture into it.
- stir it to combine custard with coconut milk.
- Put the pan on stove and cook it on low medium flame.
- Do not boil the coconut milk else it will curdles.
- Continuously whisk it until it reaches a boiling point.
- Take it off the flame and in hot mixture add sugar. Dissolve the sugar by mixing it continuously. Let the custard cool down.
- Now add the fruits in a bowl and top these with custard mixture. Give a mix, cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When you take it out of the fridge it will turn a bit thicker. Mix it again a little bit.
- Add the dry fruits to the custard and mix it again.
- It is ready to serve now. you can scoop ice cream over every serving and garnish with chopped dry fruits.
You may also like