- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 537
- Difficulty: easy
- For preparing the custard take condensed milk in pot and add milk, egg yolks and combine well.
- Now place the pot on stove and let the custard cook on low medium flame.
- Stir it continuously. You will notice it starts thickening after some time.
- Don't over cook the custard its consistency should be medium thick not too runny not too thick. Turn off the stove and let the custard cool down.
- Take the cookies and crush them into powder. If you are taking digestive biscuits you can crush them easily with hands but for any other cookies you can even use chopper.
- Put the crushed cookies in a bowl and add chopped pineapple in it.
- Add a thick layer of custard in it and mix it.
- Mix fruits in fresh cream and add a layer of it on custard.
- Then again pour a layer of custard.
- Continue the process of layering and decorate with glazed cherries or cookies crumbs. Easy and delicious cookies and custard delight is ready, serve chill.
You may also like