- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 350
- Difficulty: easy
Funfetti cake sometimes called confetti cake can be more than your average vanilla cake. Not only is it full of sprinkles, but it has a much richer texture than a regular cake. It is buttery, moist and extra sweet, a moist and easy birthday cake.
This homemade funfetti cake has sprinkles in the batter and it is full of sprinkles in the funfetti frosting. Sprinkle overload, such a beautiful thing. This cake is very rewarding to make from scratch. Not only is it impressive, but it's even better than the box-mix funfetti cake. Important thing is that this is a no eggs no oven sprinkle cake.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Put the eggs in a pan and beat, gradually add sugar in it till the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add oil and beat again.
- Strain flour, baking powder and baking soda and fold in gently in the egg mixture.
- Add vanilla essence and fold again.
- Add 1/4 cup of sprinkles in it.
- Grease a 6 inch baking pan and line with butter paper. add the mixture in it and let it bake in pre heated oven at 180 °C for 30-40 minutes.
- _______Note: you can also bake this cake without oven, Place a wire stand in a pan and let it pre heat with lid on the pan for 10 minutes. Then place cake mold in it and cover the pan. Let it bake for 30-40 minutes on low flame.
- When a tooth pick inserted comes out clean take out the mold. Let it cool down a bit in the pan and then put it on wire rack for complete cooling.
- ______For Layering________
- Mix sugar and vanilla essence in chilled whipping cream and beat until fluffy.
- Cut 3 layers of the cake and brush some sugar syrup on the first layer.
- Then top it with whipping cream
- Again put the second layer and continue the same process.
- After placing third layer completely cover the cake with whipping cream. Smooth the sides.
- Garnish it with sprinkles on top. Easy and delicious funfetti cake is ready to enjoy.
You may also like