- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 300
- Difficulty: easy
Red velvet cake is essentially a chocolate cake made with cocoa powder. The recipe that I am sharing here is a moist commercial red velvet cake recipe. ultra moist, buttery, tender and soft cake with the most perfect red velvet flavor, this red velvet cake will made you fall in love with it. The chocolate taste is fairly mild but the flavors are delicately rich. A special treat for your loved ones. The recipe that I am sharing is a Pakistani commercial recipe of red velvet cake, that we usually found in Pakistani bakeries.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Take a bowl and add butter and powdered sugar in it.
- Combined these completely with the help of hand whisk or blender till mixture gets fluffy. It will take about 2-3 minutes.
- One by one add eggs in the mixture and whisk again till well combined.
- Sift flour, coco powder and baking powder together through strainer.
- Add these dry ingredients into wet mixture and mix again.
- Now add cooking oil and food color in it. Mix it till you get a beautiful red color of batter.
- Grease a baking mold and line with butter paper in the bottom.
- Add the mixture in the pan and tap it to release air bubbles from the mixture.
- bake at at 180 °C for 20-25 minutes in the oven till a tooth pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool down in the pan a bit. Then remove it from the pan and put it on a cooling rack for completely cooling the cake.
- When cool down remove the butter paper and slice a thin layer off the top of the cake to get a flat surface.
- ___For Layering___
- Refrigerate the cream before beating it.
- Combine whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and beat with hand blender until gets fluffy.
- Cut the cake into two layers.
- Now brush a good amount of sugar syrup on top of cake so that cake should be moist and juicy.
- Put a generous amount of whipped frosting on the cake and spread evenly.
- Add chopped cherries on top of the cream layer.
- Now add the second layer of cake on it.
- Again brush it with sugar syrup.
- Put the cream in a piping bag and put it on the cake. spread around with spatula and smooth the surface.
- Decorate it with cherries on the top. Bakery style red velvet cake is ready to enjoy.
You may also like