- Serves: 11 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 1 Minutes
- Calories: 203
- Difficulty: easy
When it comes to baking I also love convenience. And being able to dump stuff in a bowl and make magic. So this is my attempt to capture the ease of a box brownie mix but without the other tricky stuff. This is the best homemade brownie mix, tastes better than a box mix and you can keep it in your cabinet for whenever a brownie craving hits.
The brownie recipe made with this instant brownie mix has simple ingredients. This homemade brownie mix makes it easier to quickly whip up a batch of brownies than a boxed mix and it tastes a hundred times better. An easy travel premix recipe and best for college students. Here is the recipe of how to make brownie mix at home.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl till well combined.
- Store in any airtight Jar.
- ______________For Making Brownie___________________
- These brownies are no fuss! There’s no heating things on a stove, microwaving and mixing until butter and sugar reaches a certain temperature, no guess work – just easy and delicious! Here’s how:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 Celsius. Grease a square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mix in 2 and 1/4 cups of brownie mix, 2 eggs, Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon and melted butter or oil 1/4 cup.
- Mix everything till well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 C or 350 F, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.
You may also like