- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking: 45 Minutes
- Calories: 241
- Difficulty: easy
Keema masala is dish of grounded meat with additional flavors of spices peas and potao. Keema masala is a classic and comforting dish that is easily accessible gravy dish and very common in Pakistani houses. It can be prepared with any type of mince chicken lamb mutton etc. This Pakistani Keema masala recipe is extremely versatile and simply changing the ingredients in the masala (the spice and onion mixture) can result in a great new taste each time.
- Grind ginger, garlic and green chilies into a paste.
- Now take a pan and add oil in it along with cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon stick, black pepper corns, paste of ginger garlic and green chilies.
- Saute everything well and then add chopped onion.
- Cook till the onions soft.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Add salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masalah powder , qasoori maithi and cook the mixture till raw smell goes.
- Now add qeema and fry it for about 2 minutes.
- Now add water and cover the pan till the qeema gets tender however if you like your curry gravy to be very loose, you may add more than this.
- Bring the qeema to a boil and add peas and potato just as the curry reaches boiling point.
- Cover the pan and cook till everything gets tender.
- When qeema is cooked fry again on medium high flame till the water dries a little bit.
- Add chopped coriander and thinly sliced ginger and serve it with naan or roti. Classic keema masala is ready to enjoy.
You may also like