- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking: 35 Minutes
- Calories: 260
- Difficulty: easy
This is one of easiest and simple recipe of white forest cake, a moist and delicious treat for any birthday or formal occasion.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla essence in a bowl and beat with a blender.
- Gradually add the sugar while beating the eggs.
- Beat until the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Now add oil in it and mix it.
- Sift all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and milk powder) through a strainer.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients in wet mixture and mix gently with the help of spatula. Use cut and fold technique for mixing at this stage.
- Add the water in the mixture and give it a stir.
- Take a baking pan and grease it with oil. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and pour the batter in it.
- Tap the mold to remove air baubles.
- Now put it in the oven and bake at 180 °C for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Insert a skewer in the center if it comes out clean your cake is ready.
- ___Note: You can also bake it without oven at stove top. for that you need to put a wire stand in the pan, cover the lid and let it pre heat on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then bake the cake in it for 35-45 minutes with the lid of the pan covered.
- Take out the cake and let it cool down in the pan.
- ___Cake Frosting___
- Add the powdered sugar and chopped cherries in the water and mix it until the sugar dissolved. put it in the fridge for later use.
- Take the cold whipping cream in another bowl. Add powdered sugar and vanilla essence in it and whip it till stiff peaks form.
- Add 2 tablespoon of grated white chocolate in it and mix it well.
- Cut the cake into 3 layers.
- Take the first layer of cake and brush a good quantity of cherry sugar syrup on it. this will keep the cake moist and adds extra cherry flavor.
- Now spread the whipping cream on it with a spatula.
- Add the second layer on it and repeat the process.
- Do the same with the last layer. here spread the whipping cream around the cake as well and cover the cake with it.
- Smooth the sides and surface of the cake with spatula.
- spread the shredded white chocolate around the cake and on top as well.
- Make flowers on the top using star nozzle and garnish it with whole cherries on the top.
You may also like