- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 272
- Difficulty: easy
These easy without oven mini pizza pancakes are a special delicious treat for your kids. If you as my nephew that what he want for dinner his answer will almost always be "pizza" so I tried this recipe for him. This recipe is very quick and delicious that all of the children at my home feel special after having this. You can even make it a vegetarian pizza pancake made in a frying pan and also add the toppings of your own choice. An easy snack and lunch box recipe for kids.
If you want other quick recipes like this do check my website and I even shared dorm friendly microwave cooking ideas. So lets check out this step by step recipe of how to make 10 minutes pizza pancake with pictures. I hope you will try this recipe and will share your feedback in the comments section below. Enjoy!
- In a frying pan add oil and add small cubes cut chicken along with ginger garlic paste and salt in it. Fry the chicken on medium o high flame till it changes its color to white. The reason behind frying the chicken on medium to high flame is that should not release its water too much and as chicken is cut in very small pieces it will be cooked very quickly.
- After chicken turns to white add tikka masala, vinegar, black pepper powder, soy sauce and give a mix to everything.
- Cover the pan and let the chicken cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After the time you will notice that chicken is cooked perfectly. Turn off the flame and put the chicken aside.
- For preparing pancake better we will take a small egg in a bowl and along with it add luke warm milk, oil or butter, sugar, salt and give amix to everything.
- Now put a strainer on the bowl and add all purpose flour and baking powder in it, strain these into the wet mixture of pancakes.
- With the help of hand whisk combine all the ingredients and prepare a lump free smooth pancake batter.
- Take a frying pan and grease it with oil (you can even place a butter paper on it). Put the pan on medium to low flame.
- Take 1/3 cup of batter and pour into the pan.
- Cook it for 30 seconds and when you see small bubbles appear on top flip the side.
- Now turn off the flame and start assembling pizza.
- Spread pizza sauce over the cooked side, then place the toppings (chicken, onion, tomato, capsicum, olives or any thing you want as a topping for your pizza) on the pizza.
- Cover the pan and cook the pizza on low flame for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Perfectly delicious, easy and quick 10 minutes pizza pancakes are ready to enjoy.
You may also like