- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 116
- Difficulty: easy
Microwave cooking is lifesaver for those who can’t, or won’t, cook. Microwaves are so much more than only reheating last night supper in it. The use of microwave for cooking purposes is increased a lot with variety of purposes. I have shared so many dorm friendly microwave recipes on my website and today I am going to show another one. Although there are many recipes of macaroni cooked in microwave on internet, but I am sharing some what a microwave masala macaroni recipe. You can call it Pakistani or Indian Style macaroni in microwave. It is a totally dorm friendly vegetarian pasta recipe that any one can cook in short time easily. I hope you will enjoy this yummy 15 minutes Pakistani style microwave macaroni.
- In a microwave safe bowl add macaroni along with water and salt and mix it.
- Put the bowl in microwave for 7-8 minutes on high power. Stir for 2 times in between.
- After the time you will see the macaroni is cooked well and water dried from it.
- Now take another microwave safe bowl and add cooking oil in it.
- Then add chopped onion, tomato, carrot, capsicum and give a mix to everything. Put the bowl in microwave and cook on high power for 4 minutes. After 4 minutes you will see all the vegetables are cooked well.
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, tomato sauce in the veggies. Give a good mix and put the bowl in microwave. Cook on high power for 3 minutes.
- Take the bowl out of microwave and add milk in it, mix it as well.
- Now add boiled macaroni in the veggies. Microwave on high for 1 more minute.
- Yummy and easy to cook Pakistani style microwave masala pasta is ready to enjoy.
You may also like