- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 6 Minutes
- Calories: 466
- Difficulty: easy
To satisfy your chocolate cravings, I m here again with a recipe of microwave brownies. These are so chewy and fudgy inside that you won't believe they are cooked in just 6 minutes. There are so much mug brownie recipes on the internet but this one is a little different as it has more than 3 servings and easy to take out of the mold. A simple recipe for any late night sweet treat. Just try it and share your feed back.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt together 1/2 cup chocolate and butter on 30 seconds interval until fully combined. Let it cool down.
- Next take the sugar and eggs in another bowl and whisk together until sugar grains are almost dissolved and every thick is thick and homogeneous.
- Now mix together butter and chocolate mixture with this sugar and egg mixture.
- Add vanilla essence, stir the mixture and put aside.
- Now for preparing dry ingredients sift together all purpose flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder and combine well. separate some of this dry mixture (about 2 tablespoon) and coat the remaining chocolate chips in it. This dry mixture will help these chocolate chips or chunks to not sink to the the bottom of brownie but to evenly float in all the batter while baking.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix gently, do not over mix it. At the end mix in the reserved chocolate chips that we coated with dry ingredients. Your brownie mixture is ready to bake.
- Take a microwave safe glass or silicon bowl (8x8), grease it and line with butter paper.
- Pour the batter in it and put it in microwave on high power. My microwave is of 1200 watts so it take almost 6 minutes to cook perfectly. Do check the wattage of your microwave for exact timing. Keep in mind the edges and top will be set while the very center will still be a bit loose. It will continue to set as it cools.
- Let it cool down completely before taking it out of the baking mold.
- Take out, remove the butter paper, cut into the slices of your choice, dust over some powder sugar before serving.
You may also like