- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 260
- Difficulty: easy
This easy to prepare super delicious recipe of paneer cake is a treat to enjoy with your family and loved ones. This cake is made with fresh paneer (cottage cheese) that can be easily prepared at home and then added other flavors in it. Baking gives it a golden and nice color and enhance its taste to perfection by cooking it thoroughly from inside. This cake is eggless and prepared without using any butter or oil. You can prepare it on very short notice for your guests. I hope you will enjoy this delicious treat when you try it.
- Grate the cottage cheese (paneer) and put in a bowl. Blend with a whisk to make the cheese smooth. You can do this process with a hand blender as well.
- Then add condensed milk in it and whisk well to make a smooth paste.
- Add powdered sugar in it and mix again.
- Then add cream and vanilla essence in this mixture and mix again.
- Add corn flour and baking powder and mix well. Remember the batter should be lumps free and very smooth so be very careful in whisking everything well.
- Take a mold and cover it with double aluminum sheets as we will steam cook the cake. You can even use the ring of any spring form cake mold and cover that ring with double layers of aluminum sheets like I did. (see the picture of recipe).
- Place the tin in a baking tray and fill the tray with water about 1 inch. prepared 2 cakes 1 small and 1 medium with this batter.
- Place the tray in the pre heated oven at 180 °C for 20 minutes or till the surface of the cake turn to golden brown. You can bake this cake without oven in pateela or pan. Use a mold that can easily fit in the pan, cover the pan and bake it on low to medium flame for 20 minutes.
- Take the cake out of oven when baked and let it cool completely before taking it out of mold.
- Sprinkle some cookie crumbs into a plate and place the cake over these crumbs.
- Pour over strawberry jam or crush. Remember if you are using jam beat it well to make it smooth.
- Garnish it with sliced mango or any other fruit of your choice.
You may also like