- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 0 Minutes
- Calories: 680
- Difficulty: easy
Coffee and cookies are made for each other and combination of both into a delicious Egg less Coffee Biscuit Pudding is the best. You don’t need any gelatin to set the pudding and you can prepare this Coffee Biscuit pudding in flat 15 minutes. I used some Marie biscuits but you can use any cookie of your choice.
- In a bowl add whipping cream, milk and condensed milk and blend together till a thick batter. We do not need to get a stiff peak just thick batter is enough.
- Then in another bowl add coffee and mix with 2 cups of water. We need a a little dark coffee because we need to add coffee flavor to the biscuits.
- Take a glass serving dish.
- Dip each biscuit into the coffee and then place in the serving dish. Make a layer of biscuits in the bottom.
- Then pour the whipping cream mixture on the biscuits layer.
- Then place another layer of dipped biscuits and continue the same process till the mixture is complete.
- Finely add some crushed biscuits on the top for garnishing.
- Place in the refrigerator over night or at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
You may also like