- Serves: 13 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 265
- Difficulty: easy
If you love pizza then this bread pizza rolls recipe is just perfect for you and your family. This is any easy snack that kids will surely love. This is a recipe of commercial style bread pizza rolls are super easy to make snack at home. Prepare these on any day for iftar in Ramadan or any special occasion and have appreciation of your family.
- Put the chicken in bowl and add vinegar on it.
- Now pour enough water so that chicken could properly dipped in it for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water out of chicken and let it dry a little bit.
- Now add mustard powder, ginger powder, tikka masala, oregano, coriander powder, chili flakes, salt, chili sauce, soy sauce and combine everything well.
- Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes.
- Take a fry pan and put oil in it.
- Then add the chicken in it and cook it on high flame.
- Fry it for 2-3 minutes till the chicken release its water.
- Cover the pan, slow the flame and let the chicken cook for 10 minutes.
- After the time uncover the pan and dry the chicken on medium to high flame.
- When the chicken dries completely turn of the flame and take off the pan.
- _________________For Assembling rolls_________________
- Take flour in a bowl and gradually add water in it to make a thick paste.
- Trim the brown edges of bread.
- With the help of rolling pin roll the bread gently to make it flat.
- Spread some mayonnaise or ketchup on it, put some prepared chicken along with some chopped onions capsicum and cheese.
- Put some flour paste on edges of bread and gently roll the bread and close the edges.
- Take oil in a wok and heat it on medium flame for deep frying the rolls.
- Now take a roll and dip it in beaten eggs and then coat in bread crumbs, put in the hot oil and deep fry it till golden. Do not over cook the rolls they will get fried in maximum 60 to 90 seconds.
- Repeat the same process with all rolls.
- Dish out and serve hot with ketchup or any sauce of your choice. Cheesy bread rolls are ready to enjoy.
You may also like