- Serves: 11 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 25 Minutes
- Calories: 216
- Difficulty: easy
I am sharing today Ramazan special chicken bread patties. This is a bakery style recipe of bread chicken patties and it tastes delicious. This recipe can be served during Ramadan especially for any iftar party or as snack for tea time. This has unique touch of flavors and it is super easy to make.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium flame.
- Add ginger garlic paste in the oil and fry for a minute.
- Then put chopped onions and fry for 1-2 minutes till it change colors.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, crushed green chilies, soy sauce, boiled shredded chicken and mix everything well.
- Mix cornflour in the milk and add it to the mixture. Mix and let it cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in continuously as the mixture could stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook it and completely dry the mixture.
- Take it off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
- Take the bread slices and roll it down with rolling pin to flatten a bit.
- Then cut in circle with the help of cutter in the middle, remove the edges.
- Moist both circles little bit with water.
- Take mixture and spread it on one circle.
- Then take big circle and cover it properly on top giving it a round patties shape. Do this process with complete bread and filling mixture. (you can store the filling in an air tight container for 6-7 days in the fridge)
- Beat the egg and dip patties in it.
- Then coat in bread crumbs. (you can store the patties in the fridge at this stage a day before).
- Deep fry patties on medium flame until light golden brown.
- Your tasty bakery style bread patties are ready to eat. Serve with ketchup.
You may also like