- Serves: 11 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 3390
- Difficulty: easy
When thinking about royal Mughal food of subcontinent, kababs might be the first choice all of us want to try. Juicy, aromatic and melt in mouth kababs gives an extraordinary culinary experience to the taste buds that true foodies can never forget. I am sharing here a simple and basic recipe of kabab which is chicken potato kabab. Some people also call it chicken potato cutlets but with whatever name you may remember it, it tastes amazing. As I already said this is a very basic recipe of chicken and potao kabab with few ingredients, gives you a melt in mouth and mushy taste and texture. Besides being super delicious. You may also call it aloo chicken kabab and this is a quick recipe too as it does not requires long hour of marination before cooking. This is a make ahead recipe for serving to the guest or or to the family for tea time.
- Boil the chicken with 1 cup water, 6 cloves of garlic and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- When chicken gets tender drain it, cool a little bit and shred it.
- Boil the potatoes as well with 1 teaspoon salt, peal and mash them when get boiled.
- Add black pepper powder, salt and shredded chicken into potatoes and combine everything well so it could form a dough.
- Grease hands with some oil and form kababs in shape and size of your choice.
- You may also freeze these kababs at this stage for later use.
- Dip the kababs in beaten egg and let them fry on low to medium flame.
- ___Note: this is a basic recipe of potato and chicken kabab. You can change the ingredients for flavor of your choice like if you want spicy kabab you can add green chilies in it. Also you can add onions and can dip in bread crumbs for crunch and different flavor.
You may also like