- Serves: 7 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 510
- Difficulty: easy
Bread making is always seems to be very difficult due to its kneading and proofing time. Also so many of us are afraid of using yeast as it required use of warm water with accuracy of temperature and we are not sure if the dough will rise or not.
Get ready because today I am sharing a recipe that can solve all these issues. We are making easy chocolate filled orange bread today. You may even call it everyday honey glazed orange bundt bread made with fresh orange. In Pakistan the winter season is going on and oranges are everywhere now a days.
The recipe required no kneading and we are not using warm water or any temperature measurement in this recipe. You have seem so many recipes of orange bread on internet but this one is different as it required less working. The dough can be prepared within 20 minutes. Putting the resting time aside, that surely we can use to do something else, the recipe required total 60 minutes, 20 minutes for dough making and 40 minutes for baking. I used a bundt or tube pan for this recipe but you can use any type of baking tray as per your choice just make sure it has high walls as the dough will rise after baking.
- Take oranges, eggs, sugar, yeast and put all these ingredients in a blender. Blend everything well for 5 minutes.
- Put a strainer on a bowl and strain the mixture through it to get a smooth consistency.
- Gradually add all purpose flour in this mixture and combine well.
- Add a pinch of salt and butter in the mixture and mix till it comes to a sticky dough consistency. I recommend to use a spatula for mixing and not use the hand.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and let the dough rest for about 1 hour on a warm place until it rise.
- After the time uncover the bowl, grease your hands with some oil so that dough may not stick to your hands. Take the dough out on work surface.
- While greasing your hands with oil divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Take a bundt or tube pan and grease it well with butter.
- Give a round shape (like we do for making bread) to the divided portions of the dough and place in the pan.
- Cover the pan with a cling wrap and let the dough rest again for 1 hour.
- After the time the balls of dough will be doubled in size. Take an egg and some milk and beat well o make a mixture.
- uncover the pan and brush the mixture of milk and egg on the dough.
- Take a piping bag and fill it with nutella, cut a small whole and fill the nutella with very smooth hand into the dough balls.
- Bake in the pre heated oven at 180 °C for 40 minutes.
- After baking take it out of the oven and let the bread rest till it comes to the room temperature.
- Run a knife or spatula around and take it out of the pan. Brush some honey on top and sprinkle powdered pistachios on it.
- Chocolate filled delicious and soft spongy orange bread is ready to enjoy.
- ___________Note: I have added pictures of every step on top and you can check these if you find anything difficult to understand.
You may also like