- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 235
- Difficulty: easy
Oreos have been one of my favorite cookies for probably forever. I absolutely love them. The filling is the best part. I don’t even bother eating a regular Oreo.
This recipe of oreo cake is for celebrations and celebrations only do not include nutrition facts. This cake is a chocolate lover’s paradise. Sweet tooth central. This is one of the easiest without egg and without oven ore cake that anyone can make.
- Take a big pan and spread some salt in its bottom.
- Put a wire stand/ steel plate in it, cover it and let it pre heat on slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Now prepare the cake batter.
- Separate cream and oreos in 2 different bowls.
- Grind the biscuits into a fine powder.
- Add milk, baking powder and oreo cream that we separated earlier in the grinned biscuits.
- Mix well till everything combined a smooth mixture formed.
- Grease the baking pan and line with a butter paper. Grease the butter paper as well.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan and tap it one to two times on the work surface so that air bubbles should release.
- Put the cake in pre heated big pan and cover the pan again. (Make sure that steam should not release from pot.
- Let the cake bake on slow flame for 25- 30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Take the cake out and let it rest in the pan till it came to the room temperature.
- Now prepare the chocolate ganache.
- In a pan add oil and 1 chocolate bar.
- Let the chocolate melt on very slow flame.
- When it melts completely add milk in it.
- Whisk continuously till a smooth mixture. Turn off the flame and let the ganache cool down a little bit.
- Now take the cake ou of baking pan on a wire rack and remove the butter paper from bottom.
- Carefully pour the chocolate ganache over the cake.
- Top it with some some shaved chocolate. (You can even add nuts/dry fruits if you like).
You may also like