- Serves: 21 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 55
- Difficulty: easy
This home made Fish Masala spice blend is perfect for your spicy fried masala fish as this recipe uses authentic 15 spices. The taste of the fish using this masala would be tremendous and mouthwatering. Fish recipes are very rare and difficult to find but this recipe is a solution to this problem.
- Take a frying pan and add cumin seeds in it. dry roast for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Now add coriander seeds and fennel seeds dry roast all these 3 ingredients for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out when roasted completely and cool down a little bit.
- Blend all these roasted ingredients into a powder and take out in a bowl.
- Into the blender now add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, carom seeds and grind these also into fine powder.
- Mix these with already grinded spices (cumin, fennel and coriander).
- Now add in these spices white pepper, chili flakes, black pepper powder, citric acid, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, turmeric and shakar.
- Combine everything well.
- Store it in an airtight jar and your instant fish masala is ready to use.
- ________________This whole masala will be about 400 grams of quantity.
- For 1 kg fish 35-38 grams of this masala will be enough. Just let the fish marinate for 5-6 hours before cooking.
- If you want more spice in your fish during marination add more chili powder or chili flakes.
You may also like