- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 401
- Difficulty: easy
I am here with another microwave recipe, a cheese cake. cheesecake is a sweet dessert with a thick layer of cream cheese filling and a crumbs base. There are different recipes of cheese cake but this one is a baked cheese cake in a microwave. It only takes 10 minutes of your time and a quick treat for kids and your family.
- We will start by making a crust.
- In a bowl add ground biscuits and melted butter together. This butter will work as a glue for biscuit crumbs. Stir these together until the cookies are well coated with butter.
- Now take a microwave afe bowl (silicon or glass bowl) and pour the crust in it. Level the crust as much as u can with the help of spatula or your hands as this will work as a base for your cheese cake.
- Put the bowl in the fridge to set the base until you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- In a bowl add room temperature cream cheese, sugar, vanilla essence and beat these together till a creamy and fluffy texture. This will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Then add cream in it. the cream will give the cake airy texture. Beat it again for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add eggs and beat again until it gets little bit thicker. it will take 2-3 minutes again.
- Now take out the crust from the fridge and pour this mix over it. Spread it evenly with a spatula.
- Put it in the microwave and cook for 4-5 minutes at 2 minutes intervals. (The timing may vary due to the wattage of microwave but if your microwave is lower than 1200 watts it is even better as it will cook the cake very gently).
- After first minutes interval you will notice that cake start to wrinkle on top. Give it another 2 minutes time and check again.
- After baking time of 4 minutes when the cake is wrinkled around the edges but if you shack it, it jiggles in the center consider your cake cooked completely.
- Let it cool down in the mold and then pop it in the fridge for around 3 hours to cool completely. After cooling down that little jiggle in the middle will completely gone and it will set through.
- Take the cake out and it is ready to serve.
- You can dust some powdered sugar over it for garnishing.
You may also like