- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 276
- Difficulty: easy
Microwave cooking requires a little bit technique but it consumed less time and less efforts. This is recipe of another microwave cake but it is eggless cake. This is a quick treat for your kids. Do try it and share your feed back.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl, put a butter paper in the bottom and put it aside.
- Take a bowl and sift through a strainer all purpose flour, coco powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda in it.
- Take another bowl and mix sugar and milk in it until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add sifted dry ingredients in this sugar mixture and combine well.
- Add vanilla essence and cooking oil and mix again.
- Add lemon juice in it and stir quickly for combining it with mixture.
- Immediately put this mixture in the greased baking pan and put it in microwave on high power for 5 minutes. (The baking time may vary from 5-8 minutes depending on the watts of microwave).
- Do check it with a tooth pick inserted in the center if it comes out clean the cake is ready.
- Decorate it with chocolate gnash or chocolate syrup or any other topping of your choice.
You may also like