- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 1 Minutes
- Calories: 187
- Difficulty: easy
When the craving hits for a delicious treat and you need it quickly, this vanilla mug cake is here for you. It’s moist and tender, filled with vanilla goodness, and ready in minutes. Plus – it tastes delicious with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of frosting on top. This easy vanilla cupcake is made in the microwave and ready in minutes! It’s moist, with a delicious vanilla flavor and sprinkles.
- In a bowl add butter and sugar till well combined and form a creamy texture.
- One by one add eggs and continue beating process till all 3 eggs are fully incorporated.
- Then add vanilla essence and mix with a spatula.
- Strain dry ingredients (all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda) in the mixture and gently fold with a spatula to combine. The batter should be smooth and without any lumps.
- Now as we are baking these cupcakes in microwave so we cannot use the cupcakes tray or muffin tray so we have to only use the cupckae linings.
- If your are using he silicon molds than you are good to go. But if you do not have silicon ones just use the paper linings of cucakes. We only need to double the cupcake lining so that batter should remain in shape and paper lining could hold it properly.
- Fill in 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of the batter in each cup cake lining and let these bake in microwave on high power for 1-2 minutes.
- The time of baking may vary in different microwaves but if a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean that means your cupcakes are ready.
- Take these out and let these cool down on room temperature.
- __________________For Butter cream Frosting_______________
- Beat the butter in a bowl to make it airy.
- Then gradually add powdered sugar and mix again till a fluffy and creamy texture.
- Add the vanilla essence, beat again to combine it and your frosting is ready.
- Fill a piping bag with frosting and decorate your cupcakes as per your choice.
- Add some sprinkles on top for garnishing.
- ______________Note: You can remove the double layer of paper lining after baking and can reuse that again in future.
You may also like