- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 8 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 290
- Difficulty: easy
Don't have oven? Well that does not mean that you can not make delicious cakes at home. This microwave chocolate cake is quick, easy requires very less ingredients. A lot of people think that microwave cooking is difficult but this 10 minutes microwave cake is reply to all the questions. Its a super fast, easy to make dessert for any formal or informal occasion. This is a dorm friendly chocolate cake where student's have little ingredients and equipment to cook in a very small space. A moist chocolate cake smothered with a delectable chocolate sauce. Takes about 10 minutes total to make. Keep in mind while using microwave, use a microwave safe bowl/dish.
- Into a large mixing bowl add sugar and sift in flour, coco powder and baking powder. Mix all these together
- Add now eggs and melted butter or oil and mix everything together to combine.
- Take a microwave safe bowl, grease it with butter or oil and line it with butter paper.
- pour in the batter and put in microwave on medium high power for 6-7 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow it cool in the pan for some time and then put it on the cooling rack lined with baking paper.
- For making the sauce put cream and chocolate chunks into a bowl and pop it into the microwave for 2 minutes. stir in after every 30 seconds. Keep it going like that for 2 minutes until a nice smooth chocolate sauce.
- Pour this sauce over the smooth surface of the cake and your cake is ready to serve.
- Note: If you don't want to make a chocolate cake skip the coco powder and replace it 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence with remaining ingredients as same.
You may also like