- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
This is the most easy and super fast cake recipe. A dorm friendly recipe, for those who have cravings for chocolate.
- Take a bowl and add water, oil, vanilla essence, vinegar and sifted all dry ingredients together.
- Mix everything well.
- Take a microwave safe mold (Glass, plastic or silicon). Grease it and put a butter paper in the bottom.
- Pour the batter in the pan and tap it to remove air bubbles.
- Bake in microwave for 5 minutes. Also baking time depends on your microwave voltage and your baking pan but it will take maximum of 8 minutes to bake properly. Do check it after 5 minutes.
- If you have a manual heat setting microwave set it on high for baking this cake.
- Insert a skewer in the center of cake after 5 minutes, if it comes out clean take it out of oven and let it cool down in the pan.
- When its cooled run a knife around the cake to take it out of the mold easily.
- Brush or sprinkle a generous amount of sugar syrup on the cake.
- Cover it with melted chocolate and your cake is ready.
You may also like