- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 143
- Difficulty: easy
I am sharing microwave vegetable pulao recipe in such a simple way which
won't just save your time yet will likewise assist you with making a
flavorful and delicious vegetable pulao. Microwaves are a common gadget of our homes. The comfort they offer is certain. Microwave cooking incorporates various strategies which from the first sight are like those used in a conventional oven. In spite of the fact that microwave cooking is common now, it is typically recognized as having more restricted scope than conventional ovens. Yet it is both productive in energy terms and in the time it takes to finish its errands.
Rice is one such staple food which we can mix with different dishes. Some people consider it strange and strictly forbidden to cook pulao in microwave due to the myth that microwave can cause serious health damages. But for college students this microwave pulao recipe is a dorm friendly microwave meal. This save so much time and effort along with typical subcontinent taste in it. So do give this microwave vegetable pulao recipe a try.
- Wash the rice and let them soak for about 30 minutes before making this pulao.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and add oil in it.
- Microwave it for 1 minute on high power.
- Take the bowl out of microwave and add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick and cloves in hot oil.
- Put the bowl back in microwave for 1 minute more.
- Take the bowl out of microwave and now add sliced onion, chopped green chilies, carrots, corns, cauliflower and peas. Mix everything well.
- Drain the water from rice and add into the vegetables. Mix again to make everything well combined.
- Also add salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice and garam masalha powder at this stage and then add water doubled then the quantity of rice. Here we will add 2 cups of water.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and poke some holes in it to make the steam go out easily.
- Put the bowl in microwave for 8 minutes on high power.
- Take out the bowl again and give the pulao a stir. If you feel that you need to add some more water you can add at this stage.
- Cover again with the cling wrap and put the bowl back in microwave for 5 minutes more.
- After the time take out the bowl and remove the cling wrap.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and gently mix the pulao.
- Your vegetable pulao is ready to serve.
- _________________Note: The cooking time may vary depending on the watts of microwave but total of 15-18 minutes will be enough for cooking.
- Also some rice takes more water and time to cook so soak them accordingly.
You may also like