- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 360
- Difficulty: easy
This peri peri chicken pasta salad is unique in taste but very easy to prepare. It is packed with flavors and is very good with BBQ dishes. peri peri chicken pasta or macaroni is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. Today I am gonna tell you how to prepare this delicious and distinctive peri peri chicken pasta salad. Do give this chicken macaroni salad a try and share your feedback.
- In a bowl add chicken along with salt, black pepper powder, soy sauce and oil. Combine everything well so that chicken could be well coated. Let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes. (you can skip the marination if you want to prepare it immediately).
- In a frying pan add 2 tablespoon of oil and then add marinated chicken in it. Cook the chicken on medium to high flame for 8-10 minutes or until it is fully cooked.
- For peri peri sauce preparation add b=vinegar in a frying pan and then put soaked kashmiri red chilies in it. Boil the chilies in vinegar for a minute and then turn off the flame.
- Now add these boiled chilies and vinegar to a blender along with garlic, citric acid, chili flakes, salt, lemon juice, mustard paste, fresh coriander, oil and blend everything well. Peri peri sauce is ready put it aside.
- Now in a wide pan add enough water for boiling the macaroni.
- When the water starts to boil add macaroni and oil in it. Boil the macaroni till it is fully cooked. Drain the water and put the macaroni aside.
- Now in another pan add cooking oil and potatoes and cook these for 5 minutes on medium to low flame.
- Then add peas in it and cook again for 8-10 minutes on medium o low flame.
- After this add salt, chili flakes, Black pepper powder, soy sauce, chili sauce and fry the veggies on high flame for a minute.
- Then add capsicum in the pan and mix it.
- Add cooked chicken and combine it.
- Then add boiled macaroni in it.
- Sprinkle chopped onion on the macaroni for garnishing.
- Take salad in the serving bowl and drizzle the peri peri sauce on top. Enjoy this spicy and delicious peri peri chicken macaroni salad is ready to enjoy.
You may also like