- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 200
- Difficulty: easy
Pizza burger is born when we humans were just not able to decide between pizza and burger. Pizza burger is a perfect combo so we may never have to choose between pizza and burger. This is a delicious restaurant style pizza burger easy to make at home.
- In the chicken add tikka masala, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste and mix it. Let it marinate for 15-20 minutes in fridge.
- Add cooking oil in a pan and fry it on low flame. after 1-2 minutes of frying cover the lid of pan and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
- After 5 minutes open the lid and dry he water of the chicken on medium high flame. Take the chicken out of bowl and let it rest.
- Take burger buns and brush some milk on both sides of buns.
- Put the ketchup on bun.
- Put burger cheese slice on it and then add chicken on it.
- Put olives and capsicum on chicken.
- Then add shredded cheddar cheese and lastly put a slice of mozzarella cheese on it.
- Cover it with second burger bun.
- Brush some milk on the upper side of bun too.
- Sprinkle some oregano leaves on the burger and let it bake in oven or microwave till the cheese melt. You can also cook it in the frying pan. Brush some oil in the pan, put the prepared pizza burger in the pan, cover the pan with lid and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Serve this restaurant style pizza burger with ketchup and French fries.
You may also like