- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 900
- Difficulty: easy
Learn how to make instant noodles with touch of extra vegetables and flavor. This is a a quick noodle snack with added goodness.
- Take a pot add water and let it boil.
- Add the noodles and a few drops of oil to this.
- Cook until the noodles are boiled or softened but do not over cook them otherwise the noodles will get totally messed up.
- drain and put them aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame and add the garlic. Give it a quick stir.
- Then add the chopped onion and cook until the pieces turn soft or start getting brown.
- Now add soy sauce, ketchup and green chilies and mix on medium high flame for a minute.
- Then add the mixed vegetables and stir well to combine
- Add the spice mix sachet and salt, lower the flame and cook until the vegetables are soft. Remember don’t add water at any point.
- Once the vegetables are soft, add the cooked noodles and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
- Note: this is a basic recipe of noodles, you can even change the spices and vegetables as per your choice. Even you can add egg and chicken in it but with the chicken cooking time may vary a little).
You may also like