- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 339
- Difficulty: easy
If you like pasta dishes you would definitely try this one out. Creamy white sauce pasta is an extremely delicious and easy to make recipe as it is made only with butter, all purpose flour (maida) and milk. It takes only 15-20 minutes to make, prepare lightly spiced aromatic white sauce, fry the veggies, boil the pasta and mix these all. This recipe of Pakistani restaurant style creamy white sauce pasta explains the entire cooking process of how to make it with step by step photos to make it easy for everyone.
- Begin by cooking the pasta according to the package instructions, drain the water and put it aside. We need 90% cooked pasta.
- While pasta is cooking start preparing the veggies. Take a pan and add cooking oil in it. Put the pan on medium flame and heat the oil.
- When the oil heated, chopped garlic in it, fry it for 1 minute.
- Then add chopped onion in it and fry till the onion gets translucent.
- Mix in it finely chopped carrots, fry it for 1-2 minutes as the carrot takes some time to get tender.
- Now add chopped capsicum and boiled corns in it, fry these for 3-4 minutes more.
- Mix the spices and put black pepper powder, salt in the veggies, cook for 1 minute and your vegetables are done for pasta.
- ________________________For Creamy White Sauce______________________
- Put another wok or pan on slow flame and add butter and cooking oil in it. The reason behind adding oil with butter is that butter can burn quickly and turn black, adding cooking oil will save it from burning.
- Let the butter melt and then add all purpose flour in it. Roast the flour till it turns aromatic and it will take about 3 minutes.
- Add 3 cups of milk in the flour mixture and mix to remove lumps from it. We have added half of the milk at this stage and will use remaining later when the sauce become thick.
- cook it for 1-2 minutes till the sauce becomes thick and smooth. Check the consistency of the sauce if it sticks to the back of a spoon and do not drop this is the required thickness.
- Add spices (black pepper powder, salt, white pepper, chili flakes) in the sauce mix it and the sauce is ready.
- Now add cooked vegetables and boiled pasta in it, combine everything well.
- Now if the sauce looks thick add the remaining 1 cup of milk and mix it. Cook the pasta for 1-2 minutes so that milk is well combined and raw smell gone.
- At the end add grated cheddar cheese in the pasta and cook it for 1-2 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Creamy cheesy white sauce pasta is ready to enjoy.
You may also like