- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 188
- Difficulty: easy
Foods plays an important role in any celebration or event. We serve delicious food for our family and friends and if it is served with a touch of love in it the one having it is satisfied soulfully.
Seviyan Burfi/Vermicelli Bites is an inventive sweet made with just vermicelli and condensed milk. Since vermicelli is roasted in ghee, it adds fragrance to the dish but We must choose a fine vermicelli to make the sweet better. If you are exhausted with customary Indian desserts, you could check this out.I am certain that you would truly appreciate this sweet
- Take seviyan (Vermicelli) in a bowl and crush with your hands don't powder it.
- Put a pan on low flame and add butter or ghee in it. Let it melt completely.
- Roast the crushed seviyan (Vermicelli) on low flame and let it turn to a darker shade and aromatic.
- Then add 3/4 of condensed milk from a tin. You may even add more or less of condensed milk as per your choice of sweetness.
- Mix well untill well combined for around 34 inutes.
- Turn of the flame and mix a little while as the pan will be hot and the mixture could burn.
- Transfer it to a bowl and let it cool a little bit but do not cool completly.
- When the mixture is still warm take any type of small mold for shape (I used a medicine cap), just add and stuff well to get a good shape.
- The delicious sweet is ready to serve.
- _______________Note: You may even add desiccated coconut in these bites for extra crunch.
- Also crushed nuts like pistachio or cashews can be added in it and can also be used for garnishing like the Arabic stye of these bites.
You may also like