- Serves: 11 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 174
- Difficulty: easy
A simple and classic shami kabab recipe for every home cook.
- Add 3 cups water in dal channa and let it boil.
- Grind all the spices finely and put aside.
- Put the qeema in a pressure cooker.
- Slice onion and ginger. peel the garlic and along with dried red chilies, add in the qeema and put 1 glass of water in qeema. Mix everything and let it cook When the water of qeema starts boiling add the ground spices and give it pressure. Remember every pressure cooker requires different quantity of water and timing of cooking so go accordingly.
- When the qeema is cooked open the pressure and dry the water from it completely.
- After this add boiled channa dal in it and again dry the mixture.
- Let the mixture cool a bit and then put in chopper along with green chillies, coriander and mint leaves. The mixture will became fine after grinding in chopper. take it out in a bowl and let it cool down completely because when it cools it will become hard.
- Now start preparing shami kabab. Put cling wrap sheet or any grocery bag on the tray and start placing kababs on it. when it get filled put on another shopping bag or cling sheet and continue the kabab placing process. These sheets will provide you ease while taking out the kababs from freezer. You can place 3 layers of kabab on a single dish in this way.
- Put it in freezer and when completely freezed put them in a plastic bag/ shopping bag in the freezer.
- These kababs don't need to be defrosted before frying just dip in egg and let fry.
You may also like