- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 1600
- Difficulty: easy
Tasty spicy macaroni recipe is here for those who want to prepare a quick vegetarian food. Spicy macaroni or spicy vegetarian pasta is a cheap but delicious dish which can be eaten at any time of the day. This instant desi pasta or spicy macaroni is an instant snack that gives us a mouthwatering and fulfilling snack. This spicy macaroni can be prepared with the ingredients that are easily available at every Indian and Pakistani kitchen. The masala macaroni is Italian pasta with a desi twist. I am sharing the recipe of vegetarian spicy macaroni here but you may add beef or chicken as per your choice. Give it a try and enjoy.
- As per the directions on packet boil the macaroni and set aside.
- In a grinder add tomatoes and make a paste of it.
- In a pan add oil and put ginger garlic paste in it. Stir fry the ginger garlic on medium to low flame till aromatic.
- Then add tomato paste, salt, chicken cube, lemon juice, black pepper, crushed red chilies, soy sauce and chili sauce in it.
- Give it a mix, cover the pan and let it cook for about 10 minutes on medium to low flame.
- Now add strips of capsicum/bell pepper and cook it. Again cover and let the masala to be cooked for about 2 minutes.
- Now add boiled macaroni in it. Give it a mix and again cover, let the macaroni cook for about 2 minutes on low flame.
- Spicy macaroni is ready to be served.
You may also like