- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 295
- Difficulty: easy
Sweets have always been an important component of Turkish cuisine., The origin of Lokum (Turkish Delight) dates back to the time of the Ottoman Empire.
- Crush the biscuits in chopper till a fine powder form.
- Take a baking pan or a wide sheet pan and spread this powder of biscuits over it. We will use this biscuit powder as a base for pasha lokum.
- In a sauce pan add milk, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, all purpose flour and corn flour and give everything a good mix to combine.
- Now put the sauce pan over medium heat and whisk it continuously till a thick paste form. This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add butter and with the help of electric blender blend this mixture for almost 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter on top of biscuits evenly.
- Leave it to cool completely for 2 hours.
- Blend the whipping cream until it becomes firm.
- Spread the cream evenly over the cooled mixture.
- Now cut this pudding into 4 rows and then slice in half and fold the slice over other slice.
- You can also roll the slices instead of folding.
- Garnish with pistachio and chill before serving.
You may also like