- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 35 Minutes
- Calories: 300
- Difficulty: easy
This fresh cream pineapple cake is a Pakistani bakery style cake recipe. This is the moist, delicious and spongy cake that melts in mouth. I used can of pineapples for this recipe as fresh pineapple tastes a little bit sour. I made it without oven in a pateela (pan) but I have mentioned oven temperature and timing as well. You can make this cake for any special occasion or for birthday. Kids love this cake as it is moist and full of cream.
- Put a stand in a pan and cover the pan. Pre heat the pan on medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Strain all purpose flour, baking powder and corn flour through a strainer and keep aside.
- In a bowl add eggs and sugar and beat for a minute. Then add vanilla essence and beat the mixture till a light creamy texture. If you are using electric beater or stand mixer it will be easy but if you are doing this with hand whisk it will take effort and time.
- Gradually add sifted flour mixture in the egg mixture and beat well. Mix the flour mixture till it is well corporated with the wet mixture of eggs. A thick consistency batter will come out after this.
- Now add oil and mix it, then gradually add boiling water in it and combine well. Now the consistency of batter will be thin.
- Grease a cake pan and line the bottom with parchment or butter paper. Tap it on shelf for 1 or 2 times so that air bubbles should be removed.
- Put the cake pan in pre heated pan (pateela) and cover the pan again. Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes. Temperature or stove flame should be between medium to low.
- After the time insert a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean your cake is ready. Take the cake out of pan and let it come to room temperature.
- Now in a bowl take whipping cream and powdered sugar, beat the cream till a stiff peak forms.
- Take the cake out of pan and remove he butter paper, put it in a plate or on cake stand and cut in 3 layers.
- Brush the syrup of pineapple can on first layer of cake and spread the whipped cream on it and then place pineapple peaces on it.
- Put the second layer on it, brush the pineapple syrup and repeat the same process again for all layers of the cake.
- On the final layer brush pineapple syrup and spread the whipping cream on top and around the cake.
- Garnish with sliced almonds on the sides of the cake and decorate it with whipping cream.
- Finally put the cherries and some pineapple chunks on top and enjoy your bakery style fresh cream pineapple cake.
- ____________________Note. For baking in oven pre heat the oven at 170 °C for 10 minutes using only lower rod of the oven. Then bake the cake for 30-35 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean, at 170 °C using lower rod only.
- If you are using a whipping cream that already have sweetness in it, skip the sugar.
You may also like