- Serves: 9 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 115
- Difficulty: easy
Coconut ladoo also called naryal laddu can be prepared in many ways. Coconut ladoo is a bite sized sweet ball made with coconut. Coconut laddu are a popular festive treat usually made across India for festivals. Usually sweetner like sugar or jaggery are used for sweetness and ground cardamom make these lightly scented. Coconut laddu or khopra laddu are naturally gluten free and can be made vegan. Here I am sharing an easy delicious and mouth watering recipe of 10 minutes coconut ladoo that are instant and prepared with milk and ghee.
- Put a pan on low medium flame and add ghee or butter in it.
- Melt the butter and then put coconut in it. Stir it continuously and cook until the coconut changes its color. It will take about 2-3 minutes.
- Now add milk, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix everything well and stir continuously till the sugar dissolve and mixture combines well. This will take about 2 minutes.
- Take it off the stove and let the mixture cool down a little bit.
- When the mixture is still warm take a bit of it and roll in the palms of your both hands for giving it shape of a laddu.
- Roll the prepared laddu in some desiccated coconut.
- Repeat the process with remaining mixture and serve.
- _________Note: you can make and store these laddue in any airtight container for 7-8 days.
You may also like