- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 0 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 0
- Difficulty: easy
Who doesn’t love mouth-watering delicious desserts? This 15 minutes no bake dessert recipe with 1/2 liter milk is to somehow an Arabian style dessert recipe. It is very delicious in taste and perfect for any dawat or family gathering. This make ahead dessert is a break for you after preparing a hard time dinner so it would have enough time to set or be refrigerated overnight. I shared a step by step recipe with pictures for how to make this 15 minutes dessert with 1/2 liter milk for your ease. I will share more make ahead quick recipes very soon. Enjoy!
- First of all we will prepare sugar syrup. In a pan add water, sugar, saffron strands and orange food color. Mix well and cook it on medium to high flame for about 8-10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved. We just need to dissolve the sugar and do not need any string consistency.
- After sugar dissolves, turn off the flame and keep the syrup aside. We need a luke warm syrup for our recipe.
- Take milk in a bowl and add all purpose flour, sugar and corn flour in it. Combine everything well till the sugar completely dissolves. We need a lump free smooth mixture.
- Now put a strainer on the pan in which you are going to cook this mixture, strain the mixture through it to make sure that its lumps free.
- Turn on the flame and cook the mixture on very slow flame while stirring it continuously.
- After 2-3 minutes when the mixture come to a slightly thick consistency add butter in it. Cook the mixture again for 1-2 minutes so that butter could dissolve completely.
- After this add milk powder and vanilla essence in it. Mix it, turn off the flame and our custard mixture is ready for the dessert.
- Now its time to assemble the dessert. Put a layer of cake rusk in the serving dish and then pour the luke warm sugar syrup on it. Then put the custard layer on it and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle some desiccated coconut on top. You can even sprinkle chopped nuts as well.
- Again put the rusk layer and continue the same process till the custard mixture is completely used.
- Spread the layer of fresh cream on top. Garnish with almond slices. You can even garnish with ground pistachios or other nuts of your choice.
- Keep the dessert in refrigerator for 2-3 hours till its completely chill and set. Serve this delicious and quick dessert and enjoy.
You may also like