- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 3840
- Difficulty: easy
Do you love chocolate cakes? Have you been wanting to bake a bakery style cake all by yourself at home but don’t have an oven?
If answer to all these questions is yes then I have a good news for you. Today I am sharing a recipe of making a bakery style moist chocolate cake in frying pan. Follow all the detailed steps that I have shared to know how to make a professional style delicious chocolate cake in frying pan. The recipe is so easy and I also shared the pictures of all steps for your ease. Try and enjoy!
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt together in a bowl and keep aside.
- In another bowl take 3 eggs and beat with a hand whisk for 30-40 seconds.
- Then add sugar and vanilla in these eggs and beat everything till the mixture becomes smooth. This will take 1-2 minutes.
- Now add cooking oil in this mixture and combine it well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients that we sifted and put aside in this egg mixture. Mix well.
- Then gradually add the milk and combine it as well. The mixture should be smooth and lumps free.
- Cake batter is ready now its time to prepare the cake layers.
- We need 8-9 inches of non stick fry pan for this recipe you can even use smaller frying pan but do not use bigger pan than this size.
- Put the frying pan on low to medium flame and heat it for 1 minute.
- Then grease the pan with oil and put a cup of cake batter in the pan (use measurement cup for exact quantity of batter). Evenly spread the batter in the pan with a spoon or spatula.
- Cover the pan and cook the cake for 7-8 minutes or until you see bubbles on top of the cake surface.
- Flip the cake and cover the pan again, cook the other side for 2 minutes only.
- Carefully lift the cake from sides as it will be too soft and take it out of the pan. Let it cool down and prepare the other 2 layers of the cake repeating the same process. Cool all the layers completely. With this recipe and same pan size 3 layers of cake will be made but if you are using small pan then may be you can make 4 layers.
- _______________For Sugar Syrup_____________
- In hot water add sugar and coffee powder. Mix everything well and let the syrup cool down.
- ________________For Frosting_________________
- In a chilled bowl add chilled heavy cream and beat it with electric beater or hand whisk for 1 minute. If you are using hand whisk it will take a lot of effort and time to prepare frosting.
- After this add sifted powdered sugar, vanilla and sifted cocoa powder and beat the cream till a stiff peak forms (it should not drop from spoon or spatula).
- Put the cream in a piping bag for easy cake layering but you can also directly spread the cream.
- __________________For Assembling Cake___________________
- Put the first layer of cake on serving plate and spread 5-6 tablespoons of sugar syrup over it.
- Spread the whipped cream over it and smooth it with the help of spatula of knife.
- Put the 2nd layer over it and repeat the process of sugar syrup and cream on it as well. Continue the process for all 3 layers of cake.
- Cover the cake top and sides with frosting.. Decorate the cake as per your choice.
- Heat the cream for 40-50 seconds and then add the chocolate in it. Mix it so that chocolate gets dissolve and chocolate sauce is ready. Cool it completely before using on cake.
- Pour the chocolate sauce in the center of the cake and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Delicious and moist chocolate cake in fry pan is ready to serve.
You may also like