- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 50 Minutes
- Calories: 320
- Difficulty: easy
A no fail chocolate milk cake recipe without oven is here for you that can be prepared in a jiffy to fulfill your chocolate craving. This no oven chocolate milk cake recipe makes an incredibly moist, light and delicious classic sponge every time. This chocolate milk cake without oven is one of my favorite version of Mexican Tres Leches Cake. This is a lovely sweet recipe with a feather light moist, chocolate sponge soaked in chocolate milk. Do give this
- Take a big pan (pateela), put a wire stand in it, cover it and let it pre heat on a very slow flame.
- Take a bowl and add eggs and sugar in it. Beat these with hand blender or stand mixer till the egg doubled in size.
- Strain coco powder and all purpose flour and gradually add in the egg mixture.
- Gently fold the mixture with a hand whisk, do not over mix it.
- Grease a cake pan and put a butter paper in the bottom.
- Pour cake mixture in it and put this pan in pre heated baking pan.
- Cover the baking pan and let the cake bake on medium to low flame for 45-50 minutes.
- Insert a tooth pick in the center of the cake after completing baking time, if it comes out clean your cake is ready.
- Take the cake pan out and let the cake cool for half an hour.
- Take the whipping cream in another bowl and whip it till a stiff peaks form. (If you are using sugar free whipping cream add 2 tablespoon of powdered sugar in it)
- Now add coco powder in it and mix it. Frosting is ready
- Take milk in another bowl and mix 1/2 cup melted chocolate in it. combine the both and your chocolate milk is ready.
- When the cake is completely cold take it out of baking tin and remove the butter paper.
- Put the cake in a glass serving dish and prick some holes in the cake with the help of skewer or toothpick or fork.
- Pour the chocolate milk on the cake. This will make the cake moist and more chocolaty.
- Put the chocolate frosting in a piping bag and decorate the cake as per your choice.
- Chocolate milk cake is ready to serve.
You may also like