- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 400
- Difficulty: easy
This is one of the easiest and quick commercial style recipe of basic pineapple cream cake.
- Pre heat the oven at 300 °C for 10 minutes.
- Take a mxing bowl and add eggs in it.
- Beat the eggs by gradually adding sugar in it. Use hand blender or stand mixer for this.
- Also add vanilla essence in the mixture and beat thoroughlt till the mixture becomes fluffy.
- Strain all purpose flour and mix in the egg batter. Gently fold all the mixture together.
- Take a baking pan, grease it and line with butter paper.
- Put it in pre heated oven and bake for 15 minutes at 300 °C.
- Insert a tooth pick in the center if come out clean take the pan out of oven and let it cool.
- Take cold whipping cream in a bowl and blend it along with vanilla essence until a stiff peaks form.
- Cut the cake in two layers.
- Put cream frosting on first layer of cake, spread it and place pineapples with it.
- Place the second layer on it and coat the cake thoroughly with cream.
- Garnish it with pineapple and cherries on top.
You may also like