- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 822
- Difficulty: easy
Onion rings are a very popular snack food in the United States and other countries too. You can find them in any fast food restaurant and many seating restaurants as well. These delicious appetizers are easy to make, but they can be difficult to make perfectly crispy at home. This recipe of crispy onion rings will make sure that your onion ring comes out crisp every time. The recipe involves an excellent batter for coating onion rings and the outer covering forms a crispy exterior that will leave everyone come back for more.
Onion rings are great as a side dish, but you can also add them to hamburgers, hot dogs or more to make a delicious smoked burger recipe. These crispy onion rings are also perfect for giving your salad a little crunch.
Make this appetizer like professionals with the below recipe of crispy onion rings. Once you tried this recipe you will never search for another recipe of onion rings. Also here in this recipe I am sharing how to make baked onion rings and deep fried onion rings both.
- Cut the onions in thick (about 1/4 inch of thickness) rings form and separate the rings.
- Put these rings aside and prepare the coating for these onions.
- put all the spices (Salt, black pepper, red pepper) and milk into egg whites and give it a good mix.
- Then add corn flour and all purpose flour into the wet ingredients and mix them again. Dip the onion rings in this mixture and coat them completely with the prepared mixture.
- Then take out these onion rings and coat well with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry the onion rings in medium hot oil on low flame until golden brown.
- U can also bake these onion rings. Preheat the oven on 200 °c for 10 minutes. Line the baking tray with a parchment paper and put the onion rings on it. bake it in the oven for 15-20 minutes
You may also like