- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 92
- Difficulty: easy
This is a make and store kala khatta syrup at home.
- Take a pot and add sugar and water in it.
- On low flame let the sugar dissolve completly, it will take about 7-8 minutes.
- Now put the flame on medium and add salt, black salt, black pepper powder and cumin powder.
- Mix the syrup and cook it for 1 minute more.
- Turn off the flame after 1 minute and let the syrup cool for a bit.
- Now add citric acid in it.
- Then put red and green food colors in syrup. these colors will give a dark shade to the syrup.
- Store the syrup in a glass container. You can store it for almost 6 months on room temperature.
- __For Making Sharbat/Kala Khatta
- Mix lemon juice, kala khatta syrup and soda or water in a glass.
- Add few ice cubes and your refreshing kala khatta drink is ready.
You may also like