- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 5 Minutes
- Calories: 1127
- Difficulty: easy
If you are craving for a cake this is the best and easiest cake for you. You can make it in microwave quickly for any birthday or formal occasion.
- Sift all purpose flour, baking powder and vanilla through a strainer and set aside.
- Mix butter and sugar into a bowl and mix it will.
- Now add yogurt in the mixture and again stir well.
- Then add dry ingredients and milk in the mixture and mix again. Mix it with the help of spatula until mixture became silky smooth.
- Grease the microwave safe bowl like glass or any plastic container. The baking time of cake will very on the thickness of bowl. Put a parchment paper in the bottom of pan.
- Pour the material in the mold and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes. the baking time also vary on oven and container and will take 5-8 minutes the most. Do not over bake it.
- insert a skewer in the cake if it comes clean your cake is ready and take it out. It may look very soft but as long as the toothpick comes clean your cake is ready.
- Now ready the frosting.
- Cream together the soft butter and sugar along with vanilla essence. If yo want a lose frosting you can give a splash of milk. the frosting is ready.
- Cover the cake with frosting and smooth it with spatula.
- Put sprinkles on the cake for decoration and serve.
You may also like