- Serves: 11 People
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 1130
- Difficulty: easy
Ramadan are upon us and eating something good after day long fast is a Pakistani culture. Moong dal ke kebab or split green gram kabab is a unique recipe and easy to make. I am sharing a make and freeze moong dal kabab recipe that you can store before Ramzan and can easily prepare any time. This is a vegetarian kabab recipe and very easy to make. I hope you will give this a try and will enjoy these delicious Pakistani style moong dal kabab.
- Wash and soak moong dal over night.
- Next day take dal and strain it.
- Add garlic, green chilies, sliced onion, fresh mint and coriander leaves, turmeric powder, salt, cumin powder, red chili powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder and grind everything well to make a fine paste.
- Take the grind dal and masala in a bowl and add chopped tomato, all purpose flour, lemon juice, gram flour in it and mix everything well using your hand or spoon. We need to form a smooth paste of it so that it could easily take the shape of kabab.
- Grease your hands with oil and make kababs with a size and shape of your choice.
- If you want to freeze the kababs, freeze them at this stage.
- For frying take enough oil in a pan and put it on medium flame so that it could be heated.
- Add moong dal kabab in this oil and fry these on medium to low flame till they turn golden brown from both sides. In 4 minutes kababs will be completely fried from one side and 2 minutes they will take from other side.
- Tasty and easy to prepare moong dal ke kabab are ready to serve with tomato ketchup or any chatni of your choice.
You may also like